The 2nd Annual Swift Mile Street Festival and Pint Path on September 8th and 9th, 2017!!!
The Swift Mile Street Festival hits the streets of North Kansas City once again the weekend following Labor Day! Founded with the goal of bringing community awareness to the budding entrepreneurial and entertainment venues popping up all along the Swift Avenue corridor in historic North Kansas City, Swift Avenue is home for the first two pieces of art installations coming from the street festival as a gift for city beautification. What is in store for 2017?
- Handmade and Local Market
- Musicians from every genre on 3 stages
- Free Children’s Area
- Larger than life yard games
- Amazing food vendors
- Plein Air Artists
- A tour of historic North Kansas City and the diverse establishments you will find via the Pint Path
- And new for 2017, Friday Night Philanthropy Night! Details to be announced August 14th!
The Pint Path started in 2015 and joined The Swift Mile Street Festival in 2016, with 20 venues participating by offering food and adult beverage specials throughout the day. Plans for 2017 include a scavenger hunt, prizes along the way and so much more!
2017 Vendor Registration is Now Open
September 9th, 2017